Friday, February 10, 2006

Metal Albums

Hello all and please READ

Here you will find albums. This will only be for promotional use only. Here you can listen to new bands or albums that you may or may not have heard before. If you like it, SUPPORT the bands and BUY the album! After you download the album and listen to it, comments are always welcome. I like to hear what others think about the albums I am posting, so please comment on them. This is my first time ever trying to do something like this, so it will be a slow start until I get to know my way around and know how to do things. I will try to up as many albums as I can. I have other priorities that take my bandwidth away, but I will try to update every few days or so. Everything upped here will be 192k or higher, it all depends on the size, and what I can up at rapidshare.

Enjoy your stay, spread the word,and stay metal \\mm//

4 Comments:

Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

awesome, i love the idea of download blogs :D adding this site to the blogroll as well :) thanks for spreading the metal :D

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Work!
Thanks a lot!Greetings from Hungary!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Hungary!

This blog is great too! :)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new rapidshare megaupload downloads forums
Mega-Rapidshare

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home